Monday, April 6, 2009

Diigo Webslides

I am presenting at the VEMA Spring Regional York Conference this week and am playing around with Diigo Webslides as a way of sharing the links for my presentation.




Problems so far:
  • I'm not thrilled about the fact that everything is a cached version of the website. I am having trouble adding any Google applications to the slideshow -- they all show some message about the website timing out.
  • I wish there were an easier way to rearrange the slides than going back into your Diigo list and clicking "move to top" or "move up." Drag and drop, please!
  • YouTube video will not display.
I feel confident that the capability exists to create the tool I want, but I have yet to find it! I tried Flowgram and loved the set-up and options, but found it slow and unreliable. I also tried creating a stack in SearchMe, but could not find a way to drag and drop to rearrange slides had trouble finding the itty bitty button that lets you change the slide number order. I still think drag-and-drop functionality would be useful, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment